Q: How do you locate the non-custodial party?

A: This office has several resources to locate the paying parent (non-custodial party). We use the following locate sources to find addresses and employment information: Employment Development Department (EDD), IRS/FTB, credit reporting agencies, DMV, local and state criminal records and the California and Federal Parent Locator Service (CPLS and FPLS).

Q: What locate information are you looking for?

A: We are looking for the paying parent’s (non-custodial parent's) home and work addresses, employer, career information, business name and/or business license # if self employed, date of birth and Social Security number, bank account information, any other assets and if he or she has other children to legally support.